March 02, 2013

{Chinese New Year}

This year we didn’t do much. Way too much going on right now.

kalia_CNY2

A couple years ago I did a big party at home and invited my entire family. I would LOVE to do that again as I believe everyone had fun and learned a bit about how the Chinese celebrate the New Year.

But unfortunately it just wasn’t going to happen this year.

IMG_1754

We did go out for Chinese with Dan’s family, and had a wonderful lunch at one of our favorite Chinese places.

I was able to get some decent pics of Kalia in her silks. I just love this color on her.

IMG_1761_vespia

 

And notice when I get the biggest smile….when she’s with her sisters. She sure does love them…

IMG_1759_whipcream

(and yes…crazy amounts of snow, but the temps were pretty mild)

No comments:

Post a Comment