I’ve had fun going through my pictures from the past year and remembering all the fun we had.
If you’d like, feel free to click on the image above, get all the specifics & post to your blog your favorite memories, dreams & reflections. If you do play along, please leave a comment & let me know as I’d love to check out your favorites of 2011.
Here we go:
1. Me – There are not many pictures in my archives of me. I try to stay behind the camera. I do like this one taken just a few weeks ago of me with my youngest, Kalia.
2. I love you! – This definitely calls for a picture of my family…the loves of my life!
3. Still Laughing – My daughter seems to think she’s a dog. At least once a day this is where we find her…sitting or standing in the windowsill watching the cars drive by.
4. Winter Wonderland – We usually have snow in our neck of the woods in February…but we sure weren’t expecting 20+ inches!
5. Birthday – My daughter & husband both celebrated milestone birthdays this year, 13 & 40.
6. Spring Fever - helping fill Easter eggs
7. Travel or Vacation – Our family vacation was to Nashville. The girls especially loved the CMA Fest activities and seeing the “Stars”
8. Summer Days – One of our favorite things to do in the summer is visit a nearby lake & play in the water fountains.
9. A Day in my Life – rough-housing with daddy, her favorite activity
10. All Smiles – this picture just makes me smile every time I see it. Emilee was clearly not expecting the kiss from her older sister.
11. Autumn Harvest – Visits to the pumpkin patch
12. Celebrate – Kalia turned 4 this year
13. Beautiful – My middle daughter has grown into such a beautiful young lady.
14. Dress Up – For Halloween this year we had a Mexican, skeleton & ladybug
15. Holidays – Christmas was so much fun this year. It was the first year we got to celebrate at home…no traveling!
16. Favorite – There is no way I can pick just one favorite, but this is definitely one of many. Her smile just lights up my day!