January 06, 2012

31 Days of Nothing {Unhealthy}–Days 5-6

I’m doing so much better….and have the weight loss to prove it!

I wasn’t going to weigh today…since I really just started on Tuesday, but I decided to just see where I was at. No expectations really, because like I said earlier, most people lose a lot of weight that first week, but I’m the total opposite & usually lose more the 2nd – 3rd weeks. So imagine my surprise when I see that I’ve lost 2 lbs. already! Whoo Hoo!

Unfortunately we already have plans to eat at Chili’s this weekend so I’m really hoping I don’t screw it up. Just have to make wise choices while out. It can be done!

 

So, here’s my menus the past couple days:

Day 5 – Breakfast – None Sad smile (I know that’s not good for you, but I just didn’t have time)

             Lunch – Grilled chicken sandwich, side salad with low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

             Snack – yogurt parfait from McD’s

             Dinner – Baked potato with light butter & light sour cream, fairly large size salad with fat free Italian dressing.

             Exercise – Stairstepper – 35 minutes. Free weights – 10 minutes. Situps - 50

 

Day 6 – Breakfast – 2 slices whole wheat toast with light butter

             Lunch – low fat soft pretzel with very small amount of nacho cheese

             Snack – I may or may not have (but probably may have) had 2 Girl Scout thin mint cookies Sad smile

             Dinner – Baked potato with light butter & light sour cream & turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with lettuce, avocado & light mayo.

             Exercise – Elliptical – 30 minutes. Walking – 20 minutes. Situps – 100

 

I don’t list it, but I always drink lots of water (approx. 60-80 oz. per day)

So there you have it. I’ll be back on Sunday night or Monday to post how I did over the weekend (which is always the hardest time for me).

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the exercise! I am so bad at that. I am trying though. So great to have others on this challenge! I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:22 PM

    It sounds like you're doing a fabulous job - keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete