May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Fun–Saturday

My hubby left us this long weekend, so we had to fend for ourselves.

While we missed him terribly, I think we managed okay (though the girls are ready for him to return so we can have some yummy grilled dinners again)

On Saturday, we headed to Columbia to do some shopping. Emilee needed a swimsuit, so we hit up Old Navy first. She found one she liked, and we also scored a pair of jeans for only $4.50! I have no idea why I only bought 1 pair!

Next we headed to the mall. I wanted to check out the sales at Gymboree & Crazy 8. They had some really good deals, but, for once, I didn’t find anything I couldn’t live without at Gymboree. I did buy a cute outfit (skirt, leggings & shirt) and a swimsuit for next year at Crazy 8. Can’t believe I made it out of both stores with only spending approx. $25! Must be some kind of record!

The girls stopped by Debs and found a couple cute tops and a pair of shoes.

Can you believe that’s all we bought?

After some lunch at Subway,

 

and a ride on the carousel (that Kalia was really adamant about riding…until we actually put her on it!),

we headed to Sams Club to purchase some snacks & breakfast foods for our upcoming vacation. Kalia was excellent all day, and had a blast running up & down the aisles & climbing on the shelves.

A quick stop at Platos Closet (where Amanda found a shirt…that’s all), we headed back home around 4:30. We had just enough time to unload the groceries, change clothes & head back out for a quick dinner before going to see Kung Fu Panda 2.

I had a GREAT time with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment