May 24, 2011

I can’t believe Emilee’s a 7th Grader!

IMG_9278_vig

Wow! How on earth does Emilee go from Kindergarten to 7th grade in the blink of an eye?

Seems like just yesterday I was dropping her off in Kindergarten. She didn’t want me to leave, so I ended up staying in class with her for 30 minutes or so.

emilee 2004

 

Now she’s off to the Junior High building next year.

IMG_9273

IMG_9241

She was so beautiful at her little graduation ceremony. I just can’t believe it’s that time already.

IMG_9276

I now have a freshman, a 7th grader and a 3 year old!

IMG_9275

IMG_9279_BW

IMG_9277

(This is her most awesome teacher. She has made this year perfect for Emilee in SO many ways. She has gone above & beyond the call of duty to help Emilee in her courses (math especially). She’s amazing in so many ways, and we will be forever grateful for everything she’s done.)

BW wed

No comments:

Post a Comment