June 02, 2010

I'm so very, very far behind....

It's not like we haven't been doing anything around here!

Summer's here & we're LOVING it! Lots going on daily...and counting down for our trip to Minneapolis. 11 days left!

I've got a lot of catching up to do...lots of pics to post...starting now...

These were taken about 3 weeks ago, when the weather turned cool & rainy again for a couple days. Kalia just loves playing in the corn, and I had the stupid idea to let her play in the kitchen (bordered by carpet...like I said...stupid...). She had a blast playing...


But then I was left to clean up this mess...

(What you can't see is all the corn in the carpet that the vacuum cleaner wouldn't pick up except with the hose...it took quite a while to get it out)

Next time, we're back to playing in the laundry room (fully tiled). But she had fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment