February 28, 2008

50 Things About Me

Back on this post I promised to list 50 things you probably didn't know about me. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to this, but here goes:

  1. My middle name is Michelle
  2. My initials did not change when I got married (and no, I did not keep my maiden name)
  3. I have 4 sisters & 1 brother...all younger than me
  4. I have 3 nieces and 5 nephews (all under the age of 8)
  5. I work in the creative arts department at a local newspaper (graphic artist)
  6. I graduated in the top 5% of my class (3.93 gpa)
  7. I married my 1st true love
  8. I'm pretty organized and definitely a planner
  9. I'm VERY competitive
  10. I will fight to the death for those I love
  11. Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey top my "hottest" actors list
  12. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Meg Ryan top my favorite actresses list
  13. I have very (very, very, very) fair skin
  14. I love decorating & remodeling (just wish I had a bigger budget to work with)
  15. I like a good glass of wine on occasion
  16. I believe there's no such thing as bad chocolate :)
  17. I love to travel and plan on doing lots of it before I die
  18. My idea of camping is staying at the local Motel 6
  19. I'm very sensitive, but have no problem speaking my mind when necessary
  20. I hate doing yard work (and only do it when I have to), but love a clean house
  21. I'm addicted to my computer & the internet
  22. I hate talking on the phone, and sometimes just won't answer
  23. I love to read & learn
  24. I've been on 2 Caribbean cruises...both times with my hubby
  25. I love to watch baseball (GO CARDS!) and football (GO PACKERS!)
  26. I'm an overprotective mom, but am trying hard to relax a bit & let them find their way
  27. I worry (often) about not being a good mom
  28. "Pretty Woman" and "Top Gun" are 2 of my favorite movies
  29. I don't care for seafood
  30. I don't do mornings well, but think nothing about staying up until 2 a.m. (as long as I can sleep till around 9 a.m. the next morning)
  31. I got married at the age of 19 (1 month from being 20)
  32. I rarely go without at least eyeliner & mascara on (even around the house)
  33. I never look good in pictures
  34. The Amazing Race & Big Brother are my favorite reality TV shows (and I don't miss an episode unless absolutely necessary)
  35. I love most types of music, except Rap and Jazz
  36. It takes me forever to decide what to order at a restaurant
  37. I love cats
  38. I was born on a naval base in Florida
  39. Daisies are my favorite flower
  40. I love the sound of light rain, but am terrified a tornado will strike while I'm sleeping
  41. We rarely eat breakfast foods for breakfast, but LOVE breakfast for dinner
  42. I am not quite 5'2"
  43. I really need a manicure & pedicure (and new hairstyle, a tan, etc.....)
  44. I hate to cook, but am not that bad at it
  45. I don't much care for shopping for clothes for myself, but love to shop for my girls
  46. I love shoes
  47. I'm becoming hooked on digital scrapbooking
  48. I rarely eat fried foods
  49. I LOVE Netflix!
  50. My girls are spoiled, I'll admit it (but NOT spoiled brats...there's a difference!)

So there you have it. It really didn't take as long as I thought it would. Hope I didn't put anyone to sleep. If you decide to do this on your blog, be sure to let me know. I want to read!

1 comment:

  1. Now what are you talking about that you rarely look good in pictures, you're being silly. :) Gosh, we have a lot in common Brandi, I can so relate to not going anywhere without eyeliner and mascara. Also love Netflix, love to decorate. Great list, I loved learning more about you friend.

    ReplyDelete