- Dan was my first true love. We met while working together, dated for approx. 7 months before he asked me to marry him. We were married about 16 months after we first met, and have been married 12 1/2 years now. I love this man!
- I LOVE to travel! I find myself dreaming all the time about where to go next. Big vacations, small vacations...I don't really care as long as we're traveling somewhere! Luckily Dan feels the same way, because I tease that our entire retirement will be spent living out of a suitcase! :)
- I played the flute in my school band for 7 years. All 7 of those years I was in the 4th chair or higher. My senior year I took on playing the piccolo also and was 1st chair (2nd chair for flute).
- I love to exercise! I go to the "Y" at least 3 times a week, for about an hour each day. It's very therapeutic for me. Not only do I reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle physically, but it's a great stress-reliever, as well.
- I love to watch sports with my hubby! Baseball (Go Cards!) and Football (Go Packers!) top our lists, but we also enjoy hockey occasionally. We love our Cardinals so much that we're traveling to Denver in May just to watch them play the Rockies!
- I am "always" around 5 minutes late to work! (Don't worry...I always cut lunch a tad short or stay a bit over...I don't steal time from the company!)
- I hate talking on the phone. I love to converse in person, or via email, but hate the phone. I'm guilty of not answering and letting voicemail pick up A LOT!
So there you have it. 7 things you probably didn't know about me. Awhile back (probably a LONG while back) Gail challenged us to post 50 things about ourselves, so I'll be adding to this list in the next few days.
As I'm sure everyone else has probably been tagged for either the "7" unknown facts or the "50", I'm not tagging anyone. But, if you haven't been tagged and want to play along, feel free. I enjoy reading these and learning more about everyone. Just leave a comment so I know where to look.