October 16, 2007

Yes? No? Maybe So?


There is a possibility that November 2006 dossiers may be in review right now! That's us...LID 11-14-06!


If that's true...oh my gosh! I don't know what to think. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time! We haven't been asked any questions, and I don't know anyone who has, but what if we are? Or what if we're not? Does this mean we're safe or that we'll be asked questions later? It used to be that once you were through review, you were pretty much guaranteed a referral when your time came. Any questions they had (about your health, income, etc...) were asked and answered during review. Now, who knows? I've heard reports of some people clearing review, only to be asked for more information just before they were supposed to get a referral. Sometimes this held them up at referral time, sometimes not. I just want to get through review (preferably with NO questions asked) and into the pre-referral batch. I don't anticipate any problems, but it's just something I'd rather have done.


In any case, it's news and it means we're one step closer. Now if they would just post the notice that all of November has cleared the review room I'd be a happy camper! That would definitely be cause for celebration!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...I hope this is true! I can't wait to be out of there! We haven't had any questions either as of yet. Hopefully, we won't have any and we will move smoothly into the matching room where a miraculous speed up will start soon. A girl can dream...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool would that be? I hope you are not only in review, but out quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here’s hoping for a speedy review!!

    It is so exciting/nerve-wracking to get to this point! It seems like not that long ago I was thinking that we were so far away from being in the review room and now the moment is upon us!! I can’t wait until we are all through the review room!

    Smiles! :o)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete