October 17, 2007

I LOVE MY GIFTS!

Let me just start out by saying (again) that I have the BEST secret buddy!

This month's theme was "Me Hungry". She sent a Dora plate, bowl, silverware & cup, Dora lunchbox, a really cute (really soft) ghost bib and some spider web socks for the girls. I can't wait to fill up the plate or bowl & cup and set it on the highchair for Kalia. I can just picture her sitting there eating.



We also got this months bibs (theme: Mommy) from the Chow family. I love them both! Thanks so much.

Thanks to both of you for giving us the opportunity to dream about our little one.

3 comments:

  1. Secret buddies are just the best!!
    The stuff is just too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute stuff! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute stuff! I just found out who my secret pal was on Friday. The surprise packages are a lot of fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete