July 12, 2013

{Designing Our Way To China}

As (I think) everyone knows we’re trying to raise funds to complete our 2nd & final adoption from China. A boy this time! :)

____________________________________

First, a little update:  our I800A has been approved and is on its way to both me & our agency!
The I800A give us preliminary approval from the US Government to bring an orphan home. It’s the last paper needed for our dossier to be on its way to China. For us, that should be in the next 2-3 weeks!!! (We still need CAWLI to send everything off for authentication, which they estimate will take 2 weeks)
____________________________________


With that dossier going to China we need to have our agency fees & the CCCWA (China Center for Children’s Welfare & Adoption) fees paid in full….to the tune of $6,290.

 

So…we need to raise some funds!

I work at a newspaper doing graphic design & layout. I’d like to put my design skills to good use & design something for you.

Adoption Announcements    *    Birthday Invitations    *   
Business Cards    *    Flyers    *    Button for your website

Here are some examples of my work:

Beaty MEINEKE3

pendleton_flat pyatt_proof

Schaffer_flat

I charge $15 for the high-resolution file, which you can then print from your home computer or take to any print place.

If there’s anything I can help you with, please email me at bsilvers@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment