December 14, 2012

Growing Up

Yep, my little one is growing up on me…whether I like it or not.

Last weekend we worked on moving her into a room with Emilee, so that Amanda can have her own room back. Being the oldest, we thought this was fair.

This is the last picture I have of my girl in her little bed…she now has Amanda’s old twin bed.

IMG_1451

I have to say she LOVES it in with Em. She used to always get out of her bed & sleep in the middle of the doorway…and it would take her 30 minutes to an hour to fall asleep. The very first day in with Emilee, and every day since, she’s never gotten out of her bed…and has been asleep in less than 30 minutes, most of the time less than 15. Amazing!)

(Rooms are still a work in progress. I’ll share pics when we get them finished…at this rate, sometime next year Smile )

No comments:

Post a Comment