November 01, 2012

{Halloween 2012}

This year I only had one who dressed up.

Meet my little witch (the cutest one out there, in my unbiased opinion):

Photo0686

 

We were invited to a party at my sisters. It was COLD, but we had a great time! My sister definitely knows how to throw a party.

halloween 1

We played games (balloon pop, spin the pumpkin, ring the spider, pin the nose on the jack o’ lantern, bean bag toss, etc.), painted pumpkins, guessed the number of gumballs, voted on the best costume, and of course had some yummy treats.

halloween2

We had a super great time, as always.

We took Kalia trick-or-treating on Halloween night. She really got into it this year and filled her bucket very quickly (we stop at one bucket, once it’s full we either just walk around for a bit or head back home…but no more candy). Emilee stayed home to hand out candy, but quickly called us to see if she could meet up with some friends because she was bored and no one was stopping by.  Amanda dressed up & went with some friends. They didn’t really trick-or-treat..just hung out. My big girls are done with trick-or-treating I think Sad smile. Still got quite a few years with Kalia though, so it’s all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment