April 30, 2011

Venturing into the world of acting

IMG_9052

Amanda has decided she LOVES drama. This is her first year and she has done a great job. The school put on a small play for the elementary school earlier this year, and she played the part of Little Red Riding Hood.

For the first time she’s ever done this, I think she did a great job. Here’s a short clip…

For their big act, they did a musical called “Mirror Image”, in which fantasy world (Cinderella, Rapunzel, Little Red Riding Hood, etc.) meets with reality. Amanda once again played the part of Little Red Riding Hood. She had a lot more lines than her first play, but not a huge part. She also sang a couple lines solo. It was just perfect for starting out.

The whole play was really good. There were a couple glitches, but all-in-all they did a great job.

I didn’t take a whole lot of pics, as it was dark and they weren’t turning out great…and I really just wanted to watch & enjoy. My mom did video the whole thing…maybe I’ll get a copy soon Smile I was able to get a few of all of us after the show…and one of her & her friend.

IMG_9053_littlegreen

IMG_9054_littlegreen

IMG_9055_littleman

img_9056_littlegreen

I’m so proud of her for always trying new things. She’s good at this, so I hope she sticks with it. Can’t wait to see what they do next year.

jpvipj[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment