September 04, 2009

Ouch!


Amanda started b-ball practice this week....

She is paying dearly for sitting around the past 3 months :)

Her coach is working her hard, and she's feeling it in the evening! Last night I came home and she was sitting on the couch doing homework. I asked her to come help me for a minute, and she hobbles in. When I asked what was wrong, she said she ran the entire practice (2 hours)...nonstop! Her ankles & calves were really sore! Heh! Heh! Guess maybe you should have been up & practicing/moving a little more this summer, huh? :)

I'm sure it'll all be fine in a couple days. She's got practice every.single.weekday, from now until her 1st game on Sept. 25. She enjoys playing though, so it's worth the hard work!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when her games are and I will try to make it to them! I love to see her play and it will be great to see how she has progressed from last year to this year!

    ReplyDelete