September 03, 2009

Finally...a breakthrough

I was a happy camper today when I picked miss Kalia up from daycare. For the 1st time she got a stellar report! She never once cried, played nicely with the other kids (even loved up on the baby) and went right down for her nap....and slept 3 hours!!!! She's learning a few baby signs (more, eat, drink), although she rarely will use them when at home.


I'm so happy that Kalia is finally warming up to daycare. It's nice to see that she's building a trust in us....knowing that we'll always come back to pick her up. I can't even tell you how happy it makes me to pick her up in the afternoon and see her smiling....big, whole-face smiles!

1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to see those big smiles! They kind of give you the feeling of love, happiness, and trust all wraped into one. It sure makes a mom feel a little more needed and wanted too :) Nice to hear shes doing well!

    ReplyDelete