September 21, 2009

Introducing....Gracie

Isn't she a cutie???

Gracie Lynn blessed us with her presence on Sept. 8. It's been awhile since I've held a baby as tiny as she is (I think she's up to a whopping 7 lbs. now???)


I was telling Amanda it feels like you're holding a baby doll. As a matter of fact, I think she may be lighter than a doll. So, of course, Amanda had to test it out & hold both a doll & her at the same time. She said it was pretty close, but that I may be right...the doll may be a bit heavier! :)



She really is adorable and I can't get over how alert she is. When I went to visit mom & dad at the hospital she was awake the whole time. It's rare that you visit a newborn in the hospital and have them awake. She just takes it all in.


(Surprisingly, Kalia did rather well with me holding her. She didn't really want anything to do with her, and pushed her away once. I really expected a little more jealousy, but she did good. She was so busy playing with the other kiddos, I guess she just didn't worry about it)

Such a sweetie..... Congrats Kevin, Katherine & big brother Peyton!

No comments:

Post a Comment