We would like to be able to travel as soon as possible after receiving our TA, so we need to make sure everything is in order here so that we can leave fairly quickly.
Here's what I have done so far:
- Gathered all required paperwork & filed into accordion-type folder (the only thing I need in there yet is the TA)
- Visas are done
- I've made a packing list, and have everything piled in Kalia's room. There are still a few things I need to purchase, but not too much.
- My sister will be watching the girls....still need to work out a few arrangements there, but for the most part I'm good to go with that.
Things I know I still need to do:
- Finish working out details with my sister (routines, appointments, etc...)
- Write letter to school regarding dates we'll be gone and who will be in charge of the girls.
- Order new money (will probably do this next week....our agency will wire all in-China fees so we'll only have to worry about personal spending money)
There are probably a few more things that should be added to both lists, but that's all I can think of right now.
So....what else should I be doing? What am I forgetting? I know there are tons of things. Help me, please!!!!! (I've been calm for the past couple weeks....now I'm back to "freak out" mode :)