October 24, 2008

A Little Bragging

Thursday we went to Parent Teacher's Conferences.
Let me just say that I am so proud of both my girls. They are doing just awesome this year.
I saw Amanda's teacher first and she had such nice things to say about her. She said Amanda has some very positive character traits....she's one of the kindest kids she's seen, she has such a big heart, she's always positive & helpful. I was just beaming ear-to-ear! Her grades are awesome too (all A's, except a B+ in math...just 2% points from being an A), but it was what she had to say about her character that made me the most proud. She's such a great girl!
Emilee's teacher also had nothing but nice things to say about her! She had some problems getting it together at the beginning of the year, but things are looking MUCH better now. She has all B's....which is perfectly acceptable by me! She does have one A...an A++ to be precise. Yep...she has 106% in Science!!!! She aced all her tests/homework AND got all the extra credit! I definitely have nothing to complain about there!
I'm so proud of all their hard work!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Grrrrrrrrreat job girls and mom! That is excellent! Grades aside, you don't hear of the "nice" kids anymore. It's always about the "troubled" students, so good job!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete