October 25, 2008

Caramel Apples

For the first Saturday in awhile, we were able to stay home today (for the most part).

We left only to attend the wedding of my co-worker's daughter. I can't believe she's grown up & is married. When I started working at the office, the daughter (Adrienne) was only 9 years old. I've watched her grow into such a beautiful young lady. Adrienne's husband (Nick) is the nicest young man! He's done some tile work for us, which is where we really got to know him. He is such a great match for her. I wish them all the happiness in the world!

After the wedding we stopped to pick up some apples so we could make our caramel apples. The girls loved dipping them in the caramel, and then into the Reeses Pieces. They were YUMMY!!!!!

I (Dan's working) also watched the MU Tigers walk all over Colorado. 58-0!!!! Go Mizzou!!!!

M-I-Z----Z-0-U

No comments:

Post a Comment