Today is Emilee's 10th birthday.
I can't believe she's 10 already!
- Her sense of humor....she's the funniest girl I know. I could be having the worst possible day, and she'll say something absolutely hilarious and my bad mood will be gone in a flash!
- Her eyes....they're a beautiful dark brown
- Her chubby cheeks
- Her outgoing personality...she has so many friends and makes new ones easily
- The way she's trying so hard in school this year. She's went through a rough patch early on, but has done a complete circle since the first couple weeks of school. I'm so proud of her.
- Her easy-going/laid-back approach to life....she pretty much just "goes with the flow"
- The way she loves to help Dan & I cook....and she just loves watching Emeril & Rachel Ray (or pretty much any cooking show)
- Her giving attitude...she'll pretty much always do without just to make sure someone else gets some of whatever it is she has & they don't (make any sense?)
- Her smile....she's rarely without one.
- Her love for her entire family & friends....she has such a big heart
Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea! We love you!
Today is also our 23rd LID-versary. Yep....almost 2 years have gone by and still no end in sight. I'd love to think that we may have our referral within the next 15-18 months, but who knows? Am I even close to guessing correctly? If you look at the numbers, then....NO! I'm probably nowhere close! But I just have to stay semi-positive. 18 months will put us at April 2010....41 months since LID. Can it really get that bad? OK....don't answer that! I'll just stay in my little dream world and say....18 months (or less) to go!