January 01, 2008

Top 5 of 2007

Just for fun I thought I'd do a "Top 5" list. Enjoy!

MOVIES:
  1. SpiderMan 3
  2. Shrek the Third
  3. Transformers
  4. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

COUNTRY SONGS:

  1. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
  2. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
  3. She's Everything - Brad Paisley
  4. Because of You - Reba McEntire/Kelly Clarkson
  5. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw

ADULT CONTEMPORARY:

  1. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  2. How to Save a Life - Fray
  3. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  4. Who Knew - Pink
  5. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

PAPERBACK FICTION:

  1. Blood Brothers - Nora Roberts (One of my all-time favorite fiction authors)
  2. I Am Legend - Richard Matheson
  3. Next - Michael Crichton
  4. Cross - James Patterson
  5. The Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett

CITIES:

  1. Florence, Italy
  2. Buenos Aires, Brazil
  3. Bangkok, Thailand
  4. Rome, Italy
  5. Sydney, Australia
  6. (The U.S. made it in at number 6...New York City)

GIRL'S BABY NAMES:

  1. Sophie
  2. Isabella
  3. Emma
  4. Madison
  5. Ava

BOY'S BABY NAMES:

  1. Aiden
  2. Ethan
  3. Jacob
  4. Jayden
  5. Caden

I guess I better stop there. Call me crazy...but I love to look at "Top (?) Lists" and was having a lot of fun looking these up. But if I don't stop, you all will think I'm terribly boring and stop ready my blog.

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment