January 02, 2008

New Year...New Look (?)

Glitter Words


A new year calls for a new look, don't ya think??

I would love to "bling" my blog a bit and make it more unique, but have no idea how. I know how to do minor things such as changing the background color, text color, adding/moving things around in the sidebar, etc..., but would love to add a snazzy background and a new header that I've already made up.

Does anybody have any extremely detailed notes on how to do this that you would be willing to share?

I know there are people out there who will do it for a fee, and I would love to utilize their services, but would also love to learn how to do it on my own.

Can anyone help me??? Please????

3 comments:

  1. I think Sara can do some of that (she does with hers). I can dream it up, problem is I don't have an IT team at home to make it a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find out how, let me know. I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew how also. I'm sure it is probably very easy...if we just knew how!

    ReplyDelete