January 22, 2008

"I'm just sittin' 'round here watchin' airplanes, take off, and fly...."

I just heard this song and it reminded me of this weekend. Emilee had an assignment in school last week to make a paper airplane and they did some sort of flight demonstration at school. She had a lot of fun, so wanted me to make some different types of planes and fly them with her. Being the good mother that I am, I spent Friday night looking up how to make different types of paper airplanes and racing them with her. It really was a lot of fun! Even Amanda, who started out looking at us like we were crazy, joined in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I bet that was fun! My boys and Milledge love to make paper airplanes. Everytime I make one, it doesn't fly at all! I need Emilee to help me!

    ReplyDelete