December 23, 2007

Christmas Goodies

Christmas is almost upon us!

We've spent the last 2 days opening gifts from the 2 cybershowers I participated in this month.

The first one was with the OCT2006DTC group...and our buddy was Shannon. She has been my exchange buddy a few times now, and she ALWAYS sends the best gifts! This time was no exception. Our package contained (each item individually wrapped, so I got to unwrap a few presents a little early...no way was I waiting til Christmas. When I get the chance to open gifts, I'm takin' it! :)


  • The CUTEST PJs EVER from Gymboree

  • A "My Christmas Photos" photo album

  • 2 Touch-and-feel books..."Big Bear, Little Bear" and "Frosty Friends" (I read them both and they're cute...can't wait to read them to Kalia)

  • A "Santa Loves Me" bib

  • And a beautiful Christmas card with a Chinese fan on the front.

Thank you so much, Shannon, for making this Christmas extra special!



The second cybershower was with the NOV2006LID group and our buddy was Cecilia and Philippe Garrec from France. I've never gotten a package from France before, so that was pretty cool!

Included in their package was:

  • A nice fork & spoon set for Kalia

  • Some DELICIOUS dark chocolate candies (that I ate IMMEDIATELY)

  • Some yummy smelling hand soaps

  • A nice heart ornament

  • And a lovely Christmas card

Thanks so much Cecilia and Philippe for all the wonderful gifts!


MERRY CHRISTMAS
TO EVERYONE!!!
(Ony 2 more days)

No comments:

Post a Comment