November 19, 2007

Thanks Secret Buddy!

Wow!

The theme this month was “Travel Essentials”

First off, let me say that this was one of my favorite themes. While I wish we were able to use these items in the next few months, we all know that is not going to be the case. We’ll be holding on to them for quite a while before they’re able to be put to use. But, also, it was great to be able to dream of things we will need while traveling. I loved walking through the aisles at the stores and picking up things that I thought would come in handy for my secret buddy. And I LOVE what was picked out for me!

We got some really neat items (some of which I didn’t even know they made and I think they’re such a great idea that I’ll probably purchase a few more). Our package included: A Johnson & Johnson travel kit with lotion, powder, baby bath, etc…, a package of disposable bibs, a package of disposable placemats (didn’t know they even made these…GREAT IDEA!!!), a travel pack of wipes, a nifty little disposable diaper bag dispenser (clips to your diaper bag or stroller and dispenses small bags for wrapping soiled diapers or clothing….they sure didn’t have anything like that when my girls were little), a teething ring/photo album and a 2-in-1 puppy backpack/harness for keeping Kalia close by. The girls received a finger paint set, which they broke into right away!


Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Your gifts, as always, were awesome and they really help keep us upbeat and positive while on this very long journey to our baby! You’re the best and I sincerely hope we can find a time to get together in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment