November 26, 2007

Lost Tooth

Amanda has lost another tooth.


She's growing up on me. I asked her if she was going to put it under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy and she said "No, I'm going to keep it for myself". What?

I thought maybe she figured out the tooth fairy didn't exist, but nope, that's not it. She just wanted to keep it for herself. It won't be long before the truth comes out, though. Then what? Do they stop believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny? I'm not so sure I like this whole growing up bit they're doing!!!!

2 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast, don't they? Cute photo of the missing tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that IS mature! I was all about the cash as a little girl (and hoping I might wake when the tooth fairy was making the switch so I could see her).

    ReplyDelete