November 21, 2007

I'm Thankful For...

I was reading Gail’s blog earlier this week and came across this post where she lists some of the things for which she is thankful. I thought this was a great idea, so thought I’d list some of the many things I have to be thankful for.

1. My family (immediate, extended, in-laws, etc…) I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful family. I know they will always be there for me, no matter what! And I have the very best husband and girls that anyone could ask for!

2. My friends - I have some wonderful co-workers who I truly consider friends and wouldn’t know what I’d do without them. I also have met some wonderful friends while on this incredible adoption journey. Without their never-ending support this journey would be a lot harder than it already is.

3. My country - What a blessing it is to know that we live in such a wonderful…the land of the free and the home of the brave.

4. The home we live in…filled with love and laughter.

5. My job - I work for one of the best employers in town. What a great group of management & co-workers! It’s a very family-oriented environment where family comes before anything else!

6. My health - The worst thing that’s ever happened to me is having to get stitches…once!

7. The opportunity to adopt.

And many, many more. I am so very blessed...and hope each & every one of you are as well.

Have a happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of yummies...don't hold back. You can exercise it all off later!



Happy Thanksgiving

More Graphics at pYzam.com

1 comment: