November 02, 2007

It's Friday

Awesome Graphics at pYzam.com


Ever had one of those weeks when nothing seems to go right? That's the kind of week I've had. (Well, actually not just me. Pretty much everyone around me has had one of those weeks. Must be something in the atmosphere) Nothing major has happened...just little things (very minor things, really). But, you see, I'm kind of a perfectionist. So, even when mistakes are minor, they're still mistakes and I don't like to make them. I realize I'm not perfect, and that I'm going to make some. But I don't like it. Not one bit!


So, I for one, am glad to see this week end! Next week is going to be much better! I just know it!

3 comments:

  1. I had one of those weeks too. It IS Friday though, a beautiful fall day, and we get an extra hour of "weekend" this week too, with the time change. Hope yours is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a long hard week for us too in many ways. Every day is a new one. Hope you have a great weekend and upcoming week Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this on Friday but I hope you are having a great Monday and that this week is much better for you!

    ReplyDelete