And home 4 1/2 months.
And doing FANTASTIC!!!
A few things I don’t want to forget:
- Favorite foods are bananas, grapes, most meats, yogurt & milk
- Favorite toys are the play kitchen, popcorn popper toy and playdough. He also loves to color.
- Favorite Song by far is “The Wheels on the Bus”. He loves the “wah, wah, wah” and “beeping horn” parts!
- He LOVES music & busts a move all the time
- He talks to his bears at night before falling asleep (usually in our bed)
- He whines a lot…it drives us all crazy…we love him anyway :)
- His vocabulary grows more & more every single day! He still says “min min da” for Amanda, but is starting to say Emilee correctly (now Em-mo-yay instead of mim-mo-yay). His mispronunciations are SO cute!
- His smile can light up a room
We may have missed his first 2 birthdays but we’ll miss no more! We’ll be having a party in Sept. for him & Kalia…monster themed :)