December 05, 2013

{Go Chiefs!}

What a day!

We love football, but have never been to a professional game. (I know…what?!?!)

IMG_2857

Apparently my dad & brother took pity on us and invited us along to the Chiefs-Denver game.

How cool!!!!

IMG_2861

We had great seats…end zone, 33 rows up.

IMG_2868 IMG_2869

I learned that tailgating is just as big a deal as the game  itself. I learned that drunk people that stand behind you & root for the opposite team are HILARIOUS! I learned that if you want to sit down & relax while watching the game, do not sit 33 rows up in the end zone! (we never sat down once). I learned that there’s a reason Arrowhead Stadium is on record for the loudest stadium in the NFL!

IMG_2873IMG_2874

IMG_2872

I also learned that we WILL be doing this again! It was AWESOME!

IMG_2877

Unfortunately we lost…but we had a great time! Thanks Dad for the tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment