May 01, 2013

WINNER!!!

Well…our Kindle Fire Fundraiser has come & gone. And we have a winner!

Kelly A. you are now the proud owner of a Kindle Fire HD!

I’ll be sending you an email confirmation & will get that purchased & sent out to you very soon.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much to all who supported us. Unfortunately it didn’t go over as well as I’d hoped. But…we know, with every ounce of our being, that He has a plan for us and He will NOT leave us to travel this journey alone.

We will push on and in 10-12 months I hope to have our son sitting here beside me & watching me write an update all about him!

_____________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned as our next fundraiser should be up & running within the next week or so. And…I am working on designing some announcement cards & invitations that I should be able to preview next week. They will be pdf versions that you can print anywhere and will be less than $15. Thanks again to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment