August 16, 2012

Manicures

For Mother’s Day this year, the girls & Dan got me a gift certificate for pedicures for me & the older girls. With the craziness of summer, we finally got around to using them a couple weeks ago.

It was a fun night with my girls, and after we were done being pampered we met up with Dan & Kalia for dinner at Chili’s.

We all picked our colors (pretty purple for me, bright yellow for Amanda & hot pink with black zebra stripes for Em), then settled in for pedicures. It was so nice!

IMG_1056

IMG_1059

 

Kalia joined us as Amanda was finishing up and she loved putting her feet in the warm, bubbling water.

IMG_1057

IMG_1061

Thanks so much girls & hubs for the wonderful gift! I truly enjoyed it and more than the pedicure itself, I truly enjoyed spending time with my big girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment