August 27, 2010

1st Day of School

     Aug. 18, 2010

I never got a chance to post these, but wanted to show how much my girls have grown & changed in just 1 year’s time.

 

I can’t believe my middle child is in her last year of elementary school! She’s a big 6th grader now!

2009:emilee2_1st day school_0809

2010:

IMG_7891

 

And my oldest is in her last year of Junior High…a freshman next year!

2009:amanda_1st day school_0809

2010:IMG_7895

 

And, of course, I had to take a picture of my youngest on her first day back to full time daycare. She was being extremely ornery that day and wouldn’t stand still, so this is the best I’ve got.

IMG_7855

Slow down girls! Time is moving way to fast for this momma!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are getting so grown up! They are so lovely. I agree, it does go way to fast. Kalia has the most adorable grin I have ever seen!
    Thanks for all of your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete