May 17, 2010

I need more hours in my days....



AAAAHHHHHH!!!!


Life is just crazy right now! I want so bad to be able to keep up with this blog, and it seems like lately it's all I can do to keep my kids fed & in clean clothes :)


I had such grand plans to keep my blog updated with all the "exciting" day-to-day activities that are always going on around here. It seems I'm failing miserably....


Here's a few ideas of what I'd love to be getting done, with no time to make it happen...

  • Trying to find time to make a sandbox for Kalia (well....all the girls, but I doubt the 11 & 13 year old will spend much time in it...)
  • Need to get some flowers planted. I purchased some petunias, ornamental grass & vegetables (jalapenos, bell peppers & tomatoes) over a week ago, and it's done nothing but rain every day since. Dan managed to get the tomatoes & bell peppers planted, but still trying to get everything else in the ground.
  • We promised the girls we would get them a rabbit. Thanks to my awesome bro-in-law, we've got the hutch 90% built....just need to finish a couple things & stain it.
  • We're taking a little vacation to the Minneapolis-St. Paul area in about 3 weeks. Still need to do lots of planning for that. I've got a list of things we'd like to-do, but still need to decide what we need to pack (and what I need to purchase) and purchase some of our tickets in advance so we don't have to wait in line there.
  • My house....OMG...let's not even think about what needs to be done there. I made a long list of spring cleaning I'd like to get done...I think I've made it through about 1/4 of it...and that was over a month ago! I did manage to get the carpets cleaned this week (except for our room & Amanda/Emilee's room).
  • Still working on getting pics printed & video/slideshow done for Kalia's Forever Family Day. I can't believe how far behind I am on that! Seriously....what kind of mother doesn't have pics printed of the day they became a family? Geesh....

I'm sure there's much more, but that's all I have time to write. Hoping to find time this weekend to get a lot of this done. We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment