April 22, 2010

Birthdays

A couple weeks ago we celebrated my niece & nephews' birthdays. My niece, Aria, turned 9 and my nephews, Malachi & Gavin, turned 7.



We had a nice celebration at the park. It was a beautiful day, though it was pretty windy in the beginning. OK...it was VERY windy (note the windblown hair-do's)...which made it hard to eat without plates & napkins blowing everywhere.

Of course, right after lunch, the wind suddenly stopped blowing....almost no wind at all! Oh, what a sense of humor He has! =)


Kalia had a great time playing on the playground. She has developed a sense of No Fear! She can crawl all the way to the top of the big slides and will slide down all by herself! She sometimes forgets she has balance issues, and wants to do everything the big girls can do....which scares me to death! But, the orthotics have given her the courage to try new things, and for that I'm happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment