February 09, 2009

Chuckie Cheese Fun, and some other "stuff"!


My nephew will be 7 in a few days (7! I can't believe he'll be 7!). He chose to celebrate at Chuckie Cheese, and we were asked to join in the fun! We had a BLAST playing the games & especially watching the kiddos play. I think they really had a good time. We stayed for almost 3 hours (my sister & her kids were there over 4 hours!). Thanks guys, for inviting us!


More party fun to come, as another nephew turns 5 in a few weeks (party is scheduled for the 22nd)!


In other news, we (meaning, Dan!) got the dresser we're refinishing for Kalia's room sanded & 1 coat of stain on before the party. Hopeing to get the 2nd coat on maybe tomorrow. The room is beginning to come together nicely. Maybe I'll have pictures ready to share in another week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment