November 23, 2008

Photoshop Fun

This picture was taken at the wedding we attended last month. I decided to have some fun with it!

Here's the original:

On this one I changed the background & used a filter called "glowing edges".


On this one I used "colored pencil"


For this one I just blurred the background a bit


Here's one with a sepia background


And this one is with a filter called "old paper"


Pretty cool, huh?

(In case you're wondering, all of this was done in Photoshop Elements 5.0)

2 comments:

  1. I have been interested in Photoshop for a while. You sold me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I got my new laptop I bought photoshop elements because I couldn't find my Paint shop pro cd... I am really upset about it. I had everything learned in psp and now I have to relearn. not a happy camper! I really liked my psp!

    ReplyDelete