November 24, 2008

Mother-Daughter Date

Emilee & I got to spend some quality time together this weekend.

On Friday she was in the school play. She only had a small part, but I was SO PROUD of her. I told her it takes a lot of courage to get up in front of the entire school & act/speak. She did GREAT! Her Grandma & Papa showed up to watch her, and boy was she surprised (I new there was a possibility they may show up, but didn't mention it to her).

Amanda stayed the night with a friend, so Emilee got to run some errands with me on Saturday. We stopped by Michaels & Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things, then had a yummy lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. She helped me pick out some really pretty candles & glassware and some greenery for Christmas (once I get everything set up I'll take pictures).

We had a great time. I love one-on-one time with each of my girls. It's not what you do, it's just making time to do something with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment