April 27, 2008

Bridal Cave

Amanda's field trip this year was to Bridal Cave. It's funny....I've lived in MO for around 28 years and I've never been thru Bridal Cave (I was there once about 15 years ago when my aunt got married, but never toured the cave). Actually, I've been thinking lately, I've never been to a lot of things MO has to offer. Pretty sad, huh?

Anyway...the entire 5th grade of NBE got the chance to see the amazing beauty of Bridal Cave. We were afraid it was going to rain and ruin our tour (since we were not only touring the cave, but also walking some of the nature trails). But the weather was actually very nice...about 73 degrees and partly cloudy.


I'm so happy Amanda invited me to come along. I know there are not going to be many more trips that she's going to want her mom to tag along on, so I'm going to do my best to get off work and join her at any activity she wants me there for.

I didn't get many pictures, but at least the ones I did get turned out pretty good. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Brandi,

    Looks like a fun field trip & like you have totally gotten the hang of your new camera! Great photos.

    Jen P.

    ReplyDelete