February 03, 2008

Superbowl 42

No matter what happens today, history will be made.

If the Patriots win...they become the 1st team to go undefeated the entire year...regular & post-season.

If the Giants win...it will be a major upset.

I have my bets on the Patriots, but you never know. If there's one sure thing about the Superbowl it's that anything can happen.

Too bad hubby can't be home to watch with me (he's working), but I'm sure he'll be checking the computer periodically to see what's going on.

I love to watch the game, but the girls & I also enjoy seeing the new commercials. Hope there's some good ones this year!

Enjoy the game everyone! May the best team win!
UPDATE: Well...the Giants did it! They pulled off one of the biggest upsets ever! They played a GREAT game and deserved to win. The last 2 minutes of the game was the best! Eli is definitely becoming an awesome quarterback and teams need to remember he is a force to be reckoned with. GREAT GAME!!!

1 comment:

  1. We were also happy for Tom Coughlin our "ex-coach". It is almost always a great game to watch.

    Alyson
    LID 01/27/06

    ReplyDelete