January 10, 2008

Because I need something fun...

These are some of the things I picked up for Kalia over the past month.

The Rams outfit was on sale (for only $5.50...heck of a deal!). We always wanted to get her some of the local sports outfits and since this came on sale for so cheap, I jumped on it. Now if I could just find a Cardinals outfit for that price...we're HUGE Cardinals fans here!

The books I purchased off our wish list from Amazon. I found quite a few books I'd like to have awhile back and figured I have plenty of time to purchase a few every now & again. Kalia already has a growing collection of books. (I read all of them, BTW, and they're all very good. I especially like "The Red Blanket". "Did My First Mother Love Me" is a letter written by the birth mother to the child, who asks for the letter to be read to her before going to bed at night. "Tell Me Again About The Night I Was Born" is a cute story, but is about a family who adopted a child domestically, and their journey to pick her up at the hospital...wouldn't apply to international adoption, but is a good story none-the-less)


This picture of Dan & I was taken at the company Christmas party this year (well, technically last year, I guess). You won't see many pictures of me on this site...I try to stay behind the camera...but thought I'd post this one so that everyone knew who was typing all this boring exciting stuff! Enjoy!

(Just looked at the blog and noticed the quality of the picture is not very good. The original looks very good, so must either be the way it's appearing on the internet or my scanner. Looks better at original size, but not so good at a reduced size. Hmmmm??)

5 comments:

  1. I have 2 of your 3 books too! Very good deal on the Rams cheerleader too.

    We've had one of those way too heavy weeks too so I decided this weekend we'll take a daytrip to St. Louis for a little fun. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been nominated...Please check out our website: www.cd2alicyn.com
    Hugs..
    Cyndi James
    Waiting for Alicyn Shea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little cheerleader outfit. Thank you for your always positive and sweet comments on my blog, I couldn't get through this wait without you Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute cheerleader outfit! Hope it cheered you up a bit. Sometimes, a little retail therapy is necessary! That is a great photo of you and your dh. Thanks for sharing it. Like you, I prefer to be behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cheerleader outfit!! I love it!
    This is a great picture of you and Dan. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete