July 31, 2014

{Softball}

Emilee has decided she wants to get back into softball…and I couldn’t be more excited!

IMG_0571 IMG_0573

I love going to the ball fields & watching her play. I love watching her get excited when she wins or makes a good play…and even watching her get frustrated when she messes up…because I know she’s taking it all to heart & learning from it. I love watching her smile and enjoying herself.

IMG_0579IMG_0584

This year she played on 2 leagues…the school summer league (the same group of girls she’ll play with when school starts back up) and a summer league through Parks & Rec.

IMG_0566

Since I have 2 young kiddos with me, and Dan & Amanda were often at work, I didn’t get many pictures this season. But here are a few.

IMG_0563IMG_0568 IMG_0569

As you can see….Caiden & Kalia have no problems entertaining themselves during the games. :)

Oh….and they finished the season in FIRST PLACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment